The NCDA makes advertising affordable. It would be our pleasure to help you advertise helpful resources to our loyal members. We are flexible and always eager to hear new and fresh ideas to benefit our community. Thank you for your interest in the NCDA and we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us here!
Ad Guidelines & Specifications
Effective 2013. Rates and specifications subject to change.
- Banners will appear on all Member Profiles, Search Page, Search Results Pages, Invite Friends Page, Contact Us Page, and more.
- Advertisers may supply one of the following banner size options:
- 120 px x 60 px
- 120 px x 120 px
- 120 px x 240 px
- The advertiser must supply their banner ad for testing and review.
- Banner ads must meet the size specifications listed above.
- Acceptable file types are jpg, jpeg, gif or png files.
- NCDA reserves the right to refuse an ad or to request it be re-formatted due to size or content.
- No sound effects, please.
Monthly Sponsorship Pricing
Banner ad 30-day run: $50 USD
Banner ad 60-day run: $90 USD
Banner ad 90-day run: $135 USD
Banner ad 120-day run: $180 USD
Yearly Sponsorship Pricing
Banner ad 365-day run: $450 USD
The advertiser agrees to the following terms and conditions by purchasing advertising space on the NCDA website.
- The appearance of advertising on the NCDA website is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by NCDA of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising.
- NCDA will not accept advertisements from competing organizations.
- Any advertisement may be refused or removed from the website if full payment for the relevant period has not been received and/or the advertisement submitted does not comply with the dimensions required.
- NCDA, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
- NCDA reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other Web sites. NCDA may reject or remove any advertisement for a website which is not functional.
- Should NCDA decide not to accept the advertiser's ad, payment will be refunded in full. If after the ad has been displayed, NCDA finds it conflicts with any of these policies, the advertiser will receive a refund for the unused portion of the fees. The refund of all or part of the advertising fees shall be the advertiser's sole remedy for termination of this agreement.
- Accepted advertisements will be displayed without rotation for a specified period of time on the NCDA website.
- NCDA will provide click-through and impression data to advertiser at the end of advertising term or at 30-day intervals if purchasing a 60-day or more run.
- NCDA shall use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the website and display the advertisements 24 hours per day during the term of the agreement.
- NCDA does not warrant that it will be able to correct all reported defects or that use of the website, advertisement, or that the hyperlink to the advertised site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- NCDA makes no warranty regarding features or services provided by third parties. NCDA disclaims all implied warranties including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Advertiser agrees that NCDA liability for any error in displaying the advertisement or any failure to provide services shall not exceed the advertising fee paid by the advertiser. If NCDA is unable to display the advertisement at any time during the term of the agreement due to acts of God, war, riot, strikes, system or transmission failure, or for any other reason beyond its reasonable control, such failure to display the advertisement will not constitute a breach of this agreement; provided, however that the advertiser may terminate this agreement if such failure to display the advertisement continues for more than twenty (20) days.
- If such failure to display the advertisement is caused by an act or omission of the advertiser, NCDA shall be entitled to full payment of all advertising fees.
- If such failure to display the advertisement is not caused by an act or omission of the advertiser, but a failure of NCDA to meet its obligation, NCDA will allow a pro rata reduction in the advertising fees.
- In no event shall NCDA be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost sales or profit, lost data, business interruptions or attorney's fees) even if notified in advance of such possibility.
- The advertiser warrants that the advertisement is truthful and will not violate any foreign, federal, state or local law or regulation; will not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights of any person or third-party in any jurisdiction; does not contain any material which is unlawful, harmful, abusive, hateful, obscene, threatening or defamatory.
- The advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NCDA its officers, directors, sub-licensees, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from the breach of the warranties.
- NCDA will consider changes to advertisements on a case by case basis and make only those it deems necessary to fulfill this agreement (for example, a change to the advertiser's website URL). Failure to grant requested changes does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Ads may be cancelled and refunded in full if the cancellation is requested at least (1) one day before the scheduled time. No refund shall be granted after the ad has been displayed.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia.
- Advertiser should be aware that other advertising accepted on the NCDA website may be in direct competition.
- NCDA reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any time and encourages the advertiser to review the advertising policy each time advertising is purchased from NCDA.
- Please contact us with any questions about this advertising/sponsorship policy.